General Terms and Conditions - Schnaitmann Beauty GmbH
Your contractual partner for all orders is
Schnaitmann Beauty GmbH
Wachaustrasse 27, 70469 Stuttgart
Telephone: +49 (0)711 55346810
Fax: +49 (0)711 55346812
VAT ID: DE277605146
HRB No.: 737774 - courtyard Stuttgart
Managing director: Marianne Schnaitmann
1. Conclusion of Agreement/Possibility of Revocation
(1) Our sales and deliveries are subject solely to these conditions of sale and delivery.
General terms and conditions of business of a commercial customer shall not apply even if not expressly contradicted by us.
(2) Orders can be placed via the online shop and by telephone. A legally binding online order is placed by clicking on the button "Bestellung abschicken" (place order) providing that the
order has not been corrected in the confirmation window.
(3) Our offers are non-binding. Contracts are only concluded on written confirmation of an order or by dispatch of the goods by us.
(4) The customer is entitled to revoke its order within two weeks of receipt of the order confirmation which contains detailed revocation notification. Revocation can be declared in
writing or by returning the goods to the above address.
2. Scope of the Performance Duty
(1) Our order confirmation is definitive for the scope of our performance duty.
(2) The samples are non-binding, descriptions and analyses are approximate.
3. Prices/Shipping/Methods of Payment
(1) The sale shall be at the prices given in the online shop. All prices include the statutory VAT.
(2) Shipping within Germany:
If the order value is less than EUR 300.00 the purchaser shall pay a postage and packaging fee of Euro 5.95. We provide free delivery on orders over EUR 300.00.
Shipping outside Germany:
Delivery abroad must be agreed with us in advance. We charge the costs according to the shipping costs. We provide free delivery on orders over EUR 300.00
(3) We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MASTER.
Your credit card will be charged when confirming your order.
Or prepayment by money transfer. We will provide you with our banking details with your order confirmation or by mail and will ship the order directly after receipt of payment.
(4) The invoice shall be sent with the delivery.
4. Delivery period
(1) We endeavour to carry out the order as quickly as possible.
(2) If an ordered product is not available in the short-term we will inform the purchaser accordingly without undue delay. Compensation for delayed delivery is excluded where we are
not guilty of gross negligence.
(3) We are entitled to make part deliveries. In this case the customer shall not incur any additional costs.
(4) If an ordered product is permanently no longer available we will contact the customer in order to find an individual alternative solution.
(5) We only dispatch the order, a collection by customer is not possible.
5. Transport damage
The customer should check that the goods are complete and intact on receipt thereof. Damage must be reported to the deliverer immediately. The customer should then contact us.
(1) We provide a guarantee for two years from production to the extent required by statute.
(2) Our cosmetic products are natural products. In the individual case there can therefore be differences in colour and consistency which must not necessarily be associated with a
deterioration in quality. The customer is requested to contact us in the event of doubt.
(3) In the case of commercial customers the inspection and notification duty of § 377 of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch) applies.
7. Reservation of Title
(1) We retain title in the goods delivered until we have received full payment of all claims in connection with the business relationship from the customer.
(2) A commercial customer is entitled to dispose of the goods in the ordinary course of business.
8. Revocation instruction
Right of revocation for consumers
If you buy as a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Schnaitmann Beauty GmbH,
70469 Stuttgart ,
Email: email@example.com, phone: +49 (0)711 455346810
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
download of withdrawal form
9. Place of Jurisdiction for Commercial Customers, Serverability Clause
(1) If the customer is a merchant Stuttgart is the place of jurisdiction.
(2) Should one of the above provisions be invalid this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. The parties undertake to replace the invalid clause with a valid provision which
reflects the economic intent of the invalid provision as closely as possible.
10. Storage of contract text
We save the text of contract and will send the order data and our GTC to you per mail. You will find the GTC also on our website. With your customer log-in you will see all your orders.
11. Language of contract
The GTC is available in German and English
12. Dispute settlement
EC provides a platform for online dispute settlement - http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We shall not be obliged and prepared to participate a dispute resolution scheme to a consumer arbitration body.
13. Code of conduct
The following code of conduct applies
Trusted Shops Certificate